• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade Vampire tales #1,#2

13 posts in this topic

Vampire Tales #1: 6.5/7.0 minor spine stress, mark breaking colour on left middle portion also a few others, binery tear (na), and potential moisture damge and or foxing on back upper cover, slight spine roll, small chip right edge.

Vampire Tales #2: 8.0* possible singular bend and blunted corners. Tanish pages, appears "dirty".

Nice books! thumbsup2.gif

# 1 = 8.5/9.0

what is that mark in between the "M" in Vampire? Also in the same spot on back cover by the "f" in finished. Is that a pin hole through the book?

# 2 = Solid 9.2 perhaps a shot at 9.4 if viewed out of bag.

Vampire Tales #1: 6.5/7.0 minor spine stress, mark breaking colour on left middle portion also a few others, binery tear (na), and potential moisture damge and or foxing on back upper cover, slight spine roll, small chip right edge.

Vampire Tales #2: 8.0* possible singular bend and blunted corners. Tanish pages, appears "dirty".

Sorry no cigar.

Sorry no cigar.

seriously

# 1 = 8.5/9.0

what is that mark in between the "M" in Vampire? Also in the same spot on back cover by the "f" in finished. Is that a pin hole through the book?

You the man, JAYMAN!!! thumbsup2.gif 8.5!!!!

# 1 = 8.5/9.0

You the man, JAYMAN!!! thumbsup2.gif 8.5!!!!

I second that! Did someone really say 6.5? Hey joe what were the graders notes? I'm wondering if there was anything that was tough to see from the scans? Thanks.

Good call, Jayman! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks but I actually did say 8.5 OR 9.0 but I just took another look and realized that mark I thought might have been a pin hole is just some fuzz on the scanner 'cause it's on the # 2 issue also! foreheadslap.gif