• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOB mistake ...... $35 lesson learned, probably worth it.

43 posts in this topic

And yet, we choose any option other than putting the flap on the front. I admit, I'm as guilty as anyone. It just feels wrong to have the flap in front, so I remove tape completely before reaching in for the comic.

Almost each and every person I showed my comics, or gifted a bagged comic, has put back the comic in that "reverse" way. It must be us… lol

And yet, we choose any option other than putting the flap on the front. I admit, I'm as guilty as anyone. It just feels wrong to have the flap in front, so I remove tape completely before reaching in for the comic.

Almost each and every person I showed my comics, or gifted a bagged comic, has put back the comic in that "reverse" way. It must be us… lol

I bought a collection a little while back that had the tape on the front - bottom of the book, that way the top still looked nice. Of course when I re-bagged them my OCD kicked in and I put them all back into new bags "correctly"

But the bottom / front method is not a bad compromise, but it just didn't feel right.