• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Austin - Nov 22-24 -- Accepting SS submissions

5 posts in this topic

I'm accepting books for SS at WW Austin in a few weeks. Before you ask, I am not a professional facilitator or witness, but have plenty of experience doing my own books at shows and helping out others. I can provide references for the boardies I have worked with if you would like. CGC will be attending WW Austin, so I will handle all submissions with one of their witnesses like anyone else could do. But since there aren't many options for this show I thought I would see if anyone would like help.

I'm happy to get any comic creator at the show, and will be going after several myself anyway. The lineup is good, check it here. Highlights include Denny O'Neil, Neal Adams, Mark Bagley, Greg Capullo, and EBAS to name a few.

I would really prefer not to do celebrity autos, as the lines can get out of hand, but if you really want a celebrity PM me and we can talk.

Costs will be:

$28 for moderns, $40 for economy

$10 per book (my fee)

$5 invoice fee (once per invoice)

$10 return shipping through UPS (add $2 per additional book)

Any autograph fees required by the creator ($20 for Neal Adams)

Pre-prepping your books is the way to go, but if you need/want me to prep them it will be $5 per book. Either way grades are not guaranteed and everything is at your own risk, but I'll treat your books like they are my very own.

Sketch pickups are also possible at $10 per pickup.

If you have an account with CGC please plan to include completed paperwork with your books so they can be subbed under your own account.

If you have any interest PM me and we can work out the details. Books need to be in my hands by Wednesday, November 20th.