• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think is the GA superhero market rate of return nowadays?

131 posts in this topic

However, I do not like how the market has responded.

I have to agree. I find it disappointing that most threads and conversations now circulate around value.

Well, if there is a few boardies having an entire mortgage and their retirement future attached to how a specific funny book performs in the marketplace, then you cant really blame them for discussing value, can ya ... lol

I have to agree. I find it disappointing that most threads and conversations now circulate around value.

Well, if there is a few boardies having an entire mortgage and their retirement future attached to how a specific funny book performs in the marketplace, then you cant really blame them for discussing value, can ya ... lol

:eek:

That's unfair. Sometimes we talk about Action 1.

I've already accepted that I will never be able to retire due to the fact that I collect comic books. It's worth it to me; I sort of think retirement is overrated anyway.

Collecting comic books is also one of the reasons why I'm still single at 39. (I haven't been able to afford to date since last year, right around the time I got back into the hobby.) I stopped dwelling in it a long time ago.

I've already accepted that I will never be able to retire due to the fact that I collect comic books. It's worth it to me; I sort of think retirement is overrated anyway.

Collecting comic books is also one of the reasons why I'm still single at 39. (I haven't been able to afford to date since last year, right around the time I got back into the hobby.) I stopped dwelling in it a long time ago.

You pick comics over a mate? hm

You're as bad as Roy (VintageComics). lol

Any amoeba can pick itself up a mate.

But collecting... that's a higher calling... the ambitions of the truly enlightened being... like humans and bower birds!

Greggy uses a blow up doll, problem solved. :shy:

Greggy uses a blow up doll, problem solved. :shy:

:roflmao: