• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some help on filing out the CGC submittal form please.

5 posts in this topic

I only joined the society a couple of weeks ago and had a few questions about the online submittal form, not sure what to write in certain areas.

1. DATE- I see some slabbed comics have a month/year on them and some only have the year. Does it matter which one we put down cause some of my Ultimate Spidermans only seem to have the year?

2. PEDIGREE/VARIANT- I have a couple rare variants that I was going to submit, but what do I say about it here? Do I just state that its a variant or do I get descriptive, such as listing the artist who did the cover?

3. EXTRA INFO- I noticed on some slabbed comics it lists the writer, artist, who appears in the comic...etc. Do I have to write this in somewhere on the form or does CGC fill this stuff in?

Thks for the help

Canadian Machine headbang.gif

1. Look the book up in the CGC Census, and put in the month/year listed there. If there is only a year, put that in.

2. List the variant the same as you see it on the census. Put this in the Pedigree/Variant line.

3. Don't worry about that stuff. CGC fills all that in when they print the slab.

Good luck on your submission! yay.gif

1. Look the book up in the CGC Census, and put in the month/year listed there. If there is only a year, put that in.

2. List the variant the same as you see it on the census. Put this in the Pedigree/Variant line.

3. Don't worry about that stuff. CGC fills all that in when they print the slab.

Good luck on your submission! yay.gif

Ummm...what he said. thumbsup2.gif