• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC's improving turn around times: where'd they go?

12 posts in this topic

Or: my 59 day current turn around time submission is at business day 60 today, and hasn't been advanced to QC yet...

So. Graded. As of twelve days ago...and just sitting there, hanging out with the other books, but now that we have exceeded the current turn around time posted on the website for this level of submission, I haven't any clue how much longer I have to wait, 2 days? 12 days? 20 days? Or will they magically be done today?

I know Tnerb journalled about adding clearer, more concise steps for us fanboy collector types to follow our submission with, but that is unlikely in the extreme, so what's a poor boy to do?

Ah well, five of those books are intended to be Christmas gifts, so hopefully that's enough business days away so that they make it back in time. If not, I can always give him what CGC gives me.

Happy Hunting!

Lee L

14633.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

Cool, I thought this book was my X-Mas gift. Thanks a ton Lee...Wait a minute...I meant the Iron Man #55....or BOTH...COOL

So sorry Ronnylama, Iron Man 55 already sold...

:makepoint:

Yeah I wish they would update the turnaround times to be more accurate. The modern orders I've submitted have been about 60 business days but my economy order took around 85 with about 20 of those days sitting in graded status before they moved to QC and safe in about 3 days. Hope they make it back to you in time to get them back to everyone.

Thanks Brandon! It is outside my regular stuff, but I wanted Claremont's sig on something; 140 had always been a favorite of mine, and Tnerb helped with the sigs...

Lee

I had 4 books graded in 15 working days under the standard tier (free CGC coupon) and 3 other ones RESlabbed in 5 working days...let's see the turnaround time on the other 60 books CGC received by CGC on the 28th of October....

They are still in received status by now...

CIAO!

FEDERICO

I sent my free coupon, and they received it on the 24th and are in "verified" status. Isn't the standard tier 2 weeks? It will be interesting to see how long these take.

rantrant

Actually it's 3 weeks. Hope you get yours in time. Every time I send my books I get them back on time.

Here's how my most recent 5 book modern non FT order went. I received it on the 7th. So 55 business days until it was in my house. Would be 57 but Labor Day and Columbus Day were in there.

9/3 - Received

10/4 - Verified

10/15 - Graded

11/01 - Quality Control

11/05 - Shipped/Safe