• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

I just don't want the producers to be lackadaisical and skip over details. In the early/mid 90's my walls were plastered with Infinity Gauntlet posters and books. I just want them to do it right! :headbang:

Thank you for the image of the 6th gem CBT! :foryou:

jf9t03.jpg

I believe they have said openly the stones have different colors then in the comics previously, if I were doing a break down i would say:

Space Gem: Tesseract - Blue

Power Gem: Aether - Red

Mind Gem: Loki's Sceptre - Green (in that trailer they seem to have change it to be more green less blue)

Reality Gem: Orb - Purple

Soul Gem: Warlock's Head - White, likely the last to be taken, the Big one on the front, Thanos will kill him and take it

Time Gem: Guardians 2 (my prediction) - Yellow, used by Star Lord to see his mother, and to find out that Darth Vader (Jason of Spartax) who he has been fighting/running from in the present is actually his dad :whee:

Edited by CBT

jf9t03.jpg

I believe they have said openly the stones have different colors then in the comics previously, if I were doing a break down i would say:

Space Gem: Tesseract - Blue

Power Gem: Aether - Red

Mind Gem: Loki's Sceptre - Green (in that trailer they seem to have change it to be more green less blue)

Reality Gem: Orb - Purple

Soul Gem: Warlock's Head - White, likely the last to be taken, the Big one on the front, Thanos will kill him and take it

Time Gem: Guardians 2 (my prediction) - Yellow, used by Star Lord to see his mother, and to find out that Darth Vader (Jason of Spartax) who he has been fighting/running from in the present is actually his dad :whee:

Red power gem - The Stranger. X-Men 11 is seriously under priced considering the spec possibility

All of this is so unbelievably awesome! :cloud9:

I wonder how much effort Marvel has put into getting the Silver Surfer film rights back from Fox? It is hard to picture the Infinity Gauntlet story without him.

You know how the movie industry is. They don't have to strictly follow the storyline from comics. They can do whatever they like.

I think Aunt May would be a good sub for Silver Surfer lol.

K.

All of this is so unbelievably awesome! :cloud9:

I wonder how much effort Marvel has put into getting the Silver Surfer film rights back from Fox? It is hard to picture the Infinity Gauntlet story without him.

You know how the movie industry is. They don't have to strictly follow the storyline from comics. They can do whatever they like.

I think Aunt May would be a good sub for Silver Surfer lol.

K.

Sony owns Aunt May doh!