• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

DC's movies make me think of Chinatown with the "my sister, my daughter, my sister, my daughter" thing. For them it's just going back and forth between "Batman, Superman, Batman, Superman".

They shouldn't even try to keep up anymore

DC's movies make me think of Chinatown with the "my sister, my daughter, my sister, my daughter" thing. For them it's just going back and forth between "Batman, Superman, Batman, Superman".

They shouldn't even try to keep up anymore

:golfclap: True enough!

jf9t03.jpg

I believe they have said openly the stones have different colors then in the comics previously, if I were doing a break down i would say:

Space Gem: Tesseract - Blue

Power Gem: Aether - Red

Mind Gem: Loki's Sceptre - Green (in that trailer they seem to have change it to be more green less blue)

Reality Gem: Orb - Purple

Soul Gem: Warlock's Head - White, likely the last to be taken, the Big one on the front, Thanos will kill him and take it

Time Gem: Guardians 2 (my prediction) - Yellow, used by Star Lord to see his mother, and to find out that Darth Vader (Jason of Spartax) who he has been fighting/running from in the present is actually his dad :whee:

Great analysis! :applause:

they could maybe invent the Golden Snowboarder as the new hearld of galactus and ret-con him into the comics, and bob's your uncle. But, gold and snow, it might not fly....

Or use Firelord instead hm (2nd herald)

Speaking of heralds, I'd like to see Terrax throw down with somebody. I know, he's a Fan 4 guy but still, he was a LOT of fun to read imo. Firelord would work though. (thumbs u

Hi all,

My favorite Infinity book, let me know if you have the lone copy of TQ#2 10.0. I am very interested, also any 9.9 or 10.0 IG books as more get graded.

image_zpsa24a49d2.jpg

and the rest...

IMG_1951_zps55754d66.jpg

IMG_1950_zps93ba9c2f.jpg

IMG_4886_zps8d02f88f.jpg

IMG_4890_zps5e0b55c7.jpg

IMG_4889_zps119b3148.jpg

Cheers,

Cole

Edited by Porter

Hi all,

My favorite Infinity book, let me know if you have the lone copy of TQ#2 10.0. I am very interested, also any 9.9 or 10.0 IG books as more get graded.

image_zpsa24a49d2.jpg

and the rest...

IMG_1951_zps55754d66.jpg

IMG_1950_zps93ba9c2f.jpg

IMG_4886_zps8d02f88f.jpg

IMG_4890_zps5e0b55c7.jpg

IMG_4889_zps119b3148.jpg

Cheers,

Cole

I know you have more Thanos books :baiting:

I see your Infinity Gauntlet collection and raise you first Thanos Origin

tumblr_ne8d1vojrB1rkky2io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ne8csp0q6i1rkky2io1_1280.jpg

:headbang: (thumbs u

I do have to ask this though, why get a book signed by Stan Lee that he had nothing to do with? My personal preference