• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

The Venom board sucks. meh Ghost Rider is excellent! :headbang:

:pullhair: Can't download any more tables, something's messed up with my Zen app on my Mac. I wanted to check out the Iron Man table.

I just downloaded the IG board today and will be playing tonight :cool:

The Venom board sucks. meh Ghost Rider is excellent! :headbang:

:pullhair: Can't download any more tables, something's messed up with my Zen app on my Mac. I wanted to check out the Iron Man table.

I just downloaded the IG board today and will be playing tonight :cool:

Let me get this straight. When I download the zen pinball for free, I get only Sorcerers Lair? But the other boards I have to buy?

Just bought the Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus last night. I found an Amazon gift card from Xmas that I had forgotten about, and I knew immediately what I wanted to spend it on. :headbang:

As long as I've been collecting comics, this is my first Omnibus purchase. :o

I have tons if TPBs, but I've never pulled the trigger on the big dogs.

Over 1200 pages of Thanos goodness coming my way...what do you all think, will I like it? Who's got it? What do you think of it?

Happy Friday IG fans!

Edited by jaybes

The reason I pulled the trigger now is because Amazon has some in the $68-$80 range, and I would be surprised to see the prices on them skyrocket after they are all sold and the movies drop in a couple years. Think about it, when the 2018 Avengers movies hit, Thanos will be on every advertisement and Happy Meal box in the world. Demand and interest in the character will probably make the Omnibus' quite pricey. Just my guess, we'll see though. Also, $70 for over 1200 pages is a ridiculous deal for any comic related material!

Awesome mail day today!

6C391332-FD0F-4509-B61A-E14EF7283AA3_zpsdlhqp8ut.jpg

Finally, the IG Omnibus has arrived. This is a gorgeous book, unbelievable presentation of one of my all time favorite story lines. :applause:

On a side note, I strongly advise you to avoid Indoo.com sellers on Amazon. Horrible experience with them. Bad customer service and all-around sketchy business. Ok, enough of that.

Also received the complete set of this today too:

12C3C600-4CDA-4886-A7F5-4D54209101D3_zpspozyisi5.jpg

Haven't read this series yet, so I'm pretty pumped. :banana:

Definitely an epic day for an Infinity Gauntlet fan!

Awesome mail day today!

6C391332-FD0F-4509-B61A-E14EF7283AA3_zpsdlhqp8ut.jpg

Finally, the IG Omnibus has arrived. This is a gorgeous book, unbelievable presentation of one of my all time favorite story lines. :applause:

On a side note, I strongly advise you to avoid Indoo.com sellers on Amazon. Horrible experience with them. Bad customer service and all-around sketchy business. Ok, enough of that.

Also received the complete set of this today too:

12C3C600-4CDA-4886-A7F5-4D54209101D3_zpspozyisi5.jpg

Haven't read this series yet, so I'm pretty pumped. :banana:

Definitely an epic day for an Infinity Gauntlet fan!

Nice mail day! You've got some reading to do.