• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Thanks all! I can't believe how heavy the book is lol The slightly oversize pages is proving to be an awesome reading experience. My only critique is that I wish the OA scans in the back were full page, but all in all I have no complaints. I can see this omnibus staying in my family for decades to come.

Awesome mail day today!

6C391332-FD0F-4509-B61A-E14EF7283AA3_zpsdlhqp8ut.jpg

Finally, the IG Omnibus has arrived. This is a gorgeous book, unbelievable presentation of one of my all time favorite story lines. :applause:

On a side note, I strongly advise you to avoid Indoo.com sellers on Amazon. Horrible experience with them. Bad customer service and all-around sketchy business. Ok, enough of that.

Also received the complete set of this today too:

12C3C600-4CDA-4886-A7F5-4D54209101D3_zpspozyisi5.jpg

Haven't read this series yet, so I'm pretty pumped. :banana:

Definitely an epic day for an Infinity Gauntlet fan!

Nice mail day! You've got some reading to do.

Just ordered my copy of the IG OMNIBUS :banana::banana::banana:

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Thought you guys might appreciate this, been meaning to hang these for some time but having a 3 year old doesn't allow as much time as i hoped lol but this weekend i finally managed to do it

2z5n0vm.jpg

Edited by Archaeon90

I ordered it through DCBS and I got an email like two weeks later saying they couldn't get it, so I go refunded, so I need another now :(

Bummer! It's definitely the most impressive book I've ever held. Worth getting a copy. :headbang:

Is it me or is Silver Surfer #44 heating up more than usual?

Yes it is. 1st Infinity Gauntlet appearance is becoming big.

I would have also thought SS34 would also be heating up a bit too, but for now it's not. (shrug)