• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Pa Fact or Fiction

45 posts in this topic

Hi All: I haven't forgotten about this thread. I have been buried with business, personal and health issues ( not mine thankfully ). I will try to get some scans and other info out to you all in a few days. I really want to do this right so please be patient!

Sorry for the delay

Best , Tom

I think Tom has said elsewhere that he`s now decided to sell the exclusive rights to the Western Penn story to Matt Nelson for the Pedigree book. Which means we should get the story sometime around 2020.

But, wouldn't the story already be known by various parties in order for CGC to verify the facts and continue slabbing books with the Western Penn designation? Shouldn't the details of a pedigree's origins be made public knowledge before presenting a pedigree for sale to buyers? I don't understand how a pedigree story can be made an "exclusive".

Just a couple of common sense questions.

Red