• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed -- Thanks for looking!

13 posts in this topic

First time listing something for sale in these forums. I've been on ebay for quite sometime however. My ebay username is clippinscloset. Made a recent purchase from Hector on these boards and now looking to recoup some funds and figured I'd offer them here before sending off to the bay. I'll keep thread open until Monday evening.

Looking for payment via PayPal only. Also, I'm only looking to sell within the US as shipping will be included in the price.

No HOS or Probies.

1st :takeit: Wins.

Feel free to make an offer and thanks for looking! Now onto the books!

Walking Dead #19 CGC 9.8, White Pages, 1st Michonne!

$500 $450 including shipping.

In the full interest of disclosure, the back of the slab displays the "puddling" indent that's been quite common of late where the inner well is a little ripply. Can't see it in the scan, so just making it known. I honestly never noticed it until I saw the thread about "puddling" and "crop circle" and checked for myself. Book still looks and displays great!

wd190001_zpsb15ce474.jpg

wd19back0001_zps5ecf2e0b.jpg

Walking Dead #27, CGC 9.8, 1st Governor, Martinez, and the Town of Woodbury.

SOLD :news:

Full disclosure again (I'm pretty picky and like to point out everything), no puddling effect on this one, however there is the "rainbow" effect present on this one which occurs when plastic touches plastic.

WD270002_zpsd6e23aec.jpg

WD27back0001_zps5ca8d44f.jpg

That's it for my first sale thread. Thanks again for looking!