• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT 1 CGC 9.4 1st Print - Closed

21 posts in this topic

Would you take timed payments of $100/month for the next 4 years and 2 months? :jokealert: But seriously, would you???

lol that might be a bit much but reasonable time payments would be considered (thumbs u

Don't tempt me...but what do you consider reasonable? This is one book I would consider breaking my $2000-$3000 per book rule. I actually have confidence in this book for the long term. Surprising I know!

Would you take timed payments of $100/month for the next 4 years and 2 months? :jokealert: But seriously, would you???

lol that might be a bit much but reasonable time payments would be considered (thumbs u

Don't tempt me...but what do you consider reasonable? This is one book I would consider breaking my $2000-$3000 per book rule. I actually have confidence in this book for the long term. Surprising I know!

Feel free to shoot me a PM to discuss details. I'm looking to have it shipped off by Christmas though.

Feel free to shoot me a PM to discuss details. I'm looking to have it shipped off by Christmas though.

Hello and thank you for responding. Normally at $5,000 or above, I would definitely be looking at a three to six month payment plan; with six being greatly preferred on comic books of this amount (normally, I only spend a max of $2000 to $3000 per book due to the speculative nature of the comic book market). I can however, always provide a lot of references from within the comic book field and outside of it as well; so there would be no problem there. In fact you would get a non-refundable deposit. That being said, this book in my opinion is a very liquid book and I like that. If you do not get any straight offers to buy the book outright I would consider entering into serious negotiations with you via PM. I would have to check GPA to see what the current market price is, but it is a great book and one well worth owning.

Thanks again for your honest reply as I can respect the fact that you would rather sell the book outright as opposed to a payment plan.

Respectfully,

mint

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm going to leave this open for a couple of days then maybe give it a shot on eBay.

FYI, Heritage has a 9.2 copy in their current Signature auction that's at $4340 incl BP with 10 days to go. I have a feeling that my price will look extremely economical by the time that copy hits live bidding :baiting: