• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did you see this?

8 posts in this topic

Is this whatchya talkin about???????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Description

Item Specifics - Fiction Books

Format: -- Category: Mystery, Thriller

Publication Year: --

Special Attributes: 1st Edition, Signed Condition: --

Greg Rucka is at it again! Rucka is about to start writing the second Queen & Country novel, and you can be in it! The winning bidder of this auction will have a character named after him or her written into the book. The lucky bidder will also receive a signed Advance Reading Copy of the novel signed by Rucka when it comes out, as well as a signed first edition hardcover of the book. For more information on this exciting auction, see Greg Rucka's interview on Newsarama. Proceeds from this auction benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, a 501c3 non-profit organization that defends the First Amendment rights of the comic book field by providing free legal advice, information, and counsel to retailers, artists and publishers. Be immortalized in the next novel by this bestselling author and make a tax deductible donation to defend free speech!

Cool idea IMHO.

I thought it was pretty cool as well. Chance to become a part of comic book history.

Although, I wouldn't necessarily choose Q&C. I loved the series when it was new, but slowly became disenchanted with it.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before? confused-smiley-013.gif

Cool idea IMHO.

I thought it was pretty cool as well. Chance to become a part of comic book history.

Although, I wouldn't necessarily choose Q&C. I loved the series when it was new, but slowly became disenchanted with it.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before? confused-smiley-013.gif

I remeber an auction to name an American town in the middle of nowhere but can't recall an auction for being a comic character.