• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Brouwer (Animation Artist) Available for Commissions!

2 posts in this topic

Earlier I posted a fabulous Shanna commission by Brisbane-based animation artist, James Brouwer which can be seen in another thread - http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1070072

James has worked as a preproduction and concept artist for companies such as the Disney Channel, Krome studios and THQ on franchises including The Clone Wars and The Avengers. He is also the co-creator and illustrator on "The Deep" graphic novels which are now an animated series to be released.

After chatting with James yesterday, he indicated that he had some time available to take on some commission requests. If you liked the Shanna commission and the images below of various characters (some of which were "scribbles" but show what he's capable of), then I suggest contacting James to enquire as to his commission rates.

Please note that I am not representing James, merely helping out by publicising his availability to take on some commission requests :) James can be reached via e-mail - j.brouwer@yahoo.co.uk and his website is located at - http://7shadesofawesome.blogspot.com.au/

Here are some wonderful pics of his work (although I suspect that the commissions will be pen & ink unless a painted piece is arranged) -

Supergirl

supagurl_zps1323ffb5.jpg

Mockingbird

Mockingbird__zpsf12d4751.jpg

Catwoman

Catwomaaan_zps7fb77301.jpg

Poison Ivy

poison_ivargh_zpsfde26340.jpg

Raphael

Raphaelfell_zps08229e18.jpg

WOW, gorgeous paintings! It's a shame all my funds are tied up in another op through December, I would absolutely love to commission a piece. doh!

Nonetheless, thanks for the heads up! Perhaps I will luck out in the new year and he'll still have some availability..