• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 5.0 Universal

36 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I will be receiving the book from CGC sometime next week. It is freshly graded and actually was graded a half a grade higher than when I had it up raw.. I'll post the scan up once I have it in hand or if those who are interested, I can send you pictures of the book in its raw state.

Same rules apply. First one with :takeit: gets it or a private PM would suffice. Shipping included in the price. Paypal, check or MO accepted. No HOSers or probies please.

ASM #1 CGC 5.0 with Offwhite Pages

Asking: $4900$4850$4800

001-21.jpg

002-20.jpg

From an email I got earlier this week, a guy on Craigslist offering an ASM in 5.5. Based on this Brian you may want to adjust your price. This is copied straight from the email.

"the ams is worth more than that....should be closer to 25000, but anyways I don't think I will sell, at least for now"

GL good sir!

From an email I got earlier this week, a guy on Craigslist offering an ASM in 5.5. Based on this Brian you may want to adjust your price. This is copied straight from the email.

"the ams is worth more than that....should be closer to 25000, but anyways I don't think I will sell, at least for now"

GL good sir!

You would have to have a book in 8.5 range for it to be worth $25,000.00.

The price asked is in line with GPA.

GL good sir!

You would have to have a book in 8.5 range for it to be worth $25,000.00.

The price asked is in line with GPA.

Brian's pricing is bang on. Sorry I was just making fun of the craigslist guy (if that wasn't clear).

"the ams is worth more than that....

What is an "ams"?

How he put it. ASM #1 5.5 guy thought was worth 25,000. Just buy this book Brock.

I'm trying...someone won't get me a scan :P

Ok we can just keep bumping this thread till someone posts they want it without scans lol

GL good sir!

Maybe I should be asking $20k for mine hm... Well I'll give it a few days and if no takers, I will sell it for that much :idea:

GL good sir!

Maybe I should be asking $20k for mine hm... Well I'll give it a few days and if no takers, I will sell it for that much :idea:

Then you could be in line with Craigslist and MileHigh!

GL good sir!

Then you could be in line with Craigslist and MileHigh!

:whee: