• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books have you have been buying and speculating on?

73 posts in this topic

Todd, Clone, up until a few weeks ago Walking Dead #53, I may have preordered a few A Voice in the Dark,

Captain America #6 in raw 9.8 condition...that's it for moderns.

Speculating on a few more, but this isn't the right section of the forum for them.

For me I have been going absolutely ham on each and every last Ultimate Fallout 4 variant on ebay. I think after Galactus had his fill and they kill off the Ultimate U, Miles Morales will be a major player in the Marvel U. This is the book that I am betting on to catch some heat later in a big way. I think Disney will get behind this character and push it hard. This is strictly my opinion. What are you guys doing?

Not this...

If we went Metric, would McD's change the name?

Metric system here and still called Quarter Pounder.

When I lived in Sydney about 13 years ago McD's had the McOz. Do they still have that? I think it had beets on it or something...strange.

When I lived in Sydney about 13 years ago McD's had the McOz. Do they still have that? I think it had beets on it or something...strange.

Not sure, I think it's something they bring back every now and then. It's quite common to have beetroot on a burger in Australia. Tastes awful.

Not sure, I think it's something they bring back every now and then. It's quite common to have beetroot on a burger in Australia. Tastes awful.

Yeah, my memory of it was "why the hell someone would put beet on a burger."

Wow how long did you live there and that burger sounds nasty. lol

Was there for about a year. To end my time there I flew my girlfriend out and married her. For the past 13 years I have kept telling her that our marriage doesnt count in the US. (shrug)

My younger brother married an Ozzie a handful of years ago so I go visit every couple of years. Really do love Sydney.

Was there for about a year. To end my time there I flew my girlfriend out and married her. For the past 13 years I have kept telling her that our marriage doesnt count in the US. (shrug)

My younger brother married an Ozzie a handful of years ago so I go visit every couple of years. Really do love Sydney.

That's one place I would love to check out.