• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What books have you have been buying and speculating on?

73 posts in this topic

If we went Metric, would McD's change the name?

Metric system here and still called Quarter Pounder.

When I lived in Sydney about 13 years ago McD's had the McOz. Do they still have that? I think it had beets on it or something...strange.

Wow how long did you live there and that burger sounds nasty. lol

It's not a real burger until it has beetroot on it! The Mc Oz is brilliant

If we went Metric, would McD's change the name?

Metric system here and still called Quarter Pounder.

When I lived in Sydney about 13 years ago McD's had the McOz. Do they still have that? I think it had beets on it or something...strange.

Not sure, I think it's something they bring back every now and then. It's quite common to have beetroot on a burger in Australia. Tastes awful.

Dinner time here and you guys have made a burger with beetroot #1 on my want list. lol

"Bacon tastes good...porkchops taste good"

"Sewer rat may taste like Pumpkin Pie but i'd never know cause i wouldn't eat the filthy mutha@$&ker"

"What about a dog"?

"I don't eat dog either"

Greatest movie ever. Tough when u make your masterpiece w/ your second film. Never to be eclipsed. I am guessing that is why he continues to make these hellacious over-the-top movies because there is no sense in "trying" too hard. Only one Mona Lisa....

Back on topic:

I also bought a bunch of Letter 44 because The Authority and Fastball were so high on it and it was only .80 at TFAW.

According to Marvel:

First appearance

X-Men: Battle of the Atom #1

(November, 2013)

(Impersonating Kitty Pryde)

All-New X-Men #17

(December, 2013)

(Cameo in true form)

X-Men Vol 4 #6

(December, 2013)

(First full appearance in true form)

It's too bad Uncanny #13 isn't his first full appearance with that awesome cover

So you want all my secrets to becoming a comic book millionaire? For free? Are you kidding? This is top secret stuff. I'm going to retire on my stack of action Comics (New 52) #9s gosh darnit!

In all honesty, I am buying as many copies of the Campbell Superior Spidey 20 variant as I can for $25 less than the going rate on ebay. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any.

So you want all my secrets to becoming a comic book millionaire? For free? Are you kidding? This is top secret stuff. I'm going to retire on my stack of action Comics (New 52) #9s gosh darnit!

In all honesty, I am buying as many copies of the Campbell Superior Spidey 20 variant as I can for $25 less than the going rate on ebay. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any.