• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feed The Fifty 11/29 sale NOW LIVE WITH PRICES ADDED!

28 posts in this topic

Okay, traffic has naturally slowed down so I have updated with 12-15 new pieces. Jonathan Case, Eric Canete, Bill Sienkiewicz, Chris Samnee, Bryan Talbot and Mark Hempel Sandman pieces, Stan Lee/Larry Lieber Spider-Man strips with Dr. Strange, 2 versions of fastball special, and more.

http://www.bgwdesigns.com/doctorstarman/

I have really been enjoying the frequent PM flags that appear throughout the day. Let's keep that going with this new batch. I'll encourage one with this info - the Case is 14 x 17, didn't fit completely on the scanner, and is $162 shipped in the US.

well that really spiked traffic. Thanks everyone! Stats show 364 different people visited the site so far and over 50% come from here. I have added a few prices hidden in the mouseovers and will continue to do so once in a while until the sale goes live 11/29. I will also add some more art I think, but y'all know I will let you in on that when it happens, eh?

well, it may seem that everyone is buying at Heritage, but I sold 4 more pieces today myself! I will be adding a few more this weekend, and prices are on a few pieces already. Full sale with prices is 11/29 until 11/30, then back in the vault for the Starman covers and such!

Okay, I added more items today and after I eat dinner will look to add some more. I am up to about 130 items. Prices will be added Thursday night but I encourage early discussion, so please feel free to contact me. Take care and be well, unless you are a fan of the Carolina Panthers :censored::censored:

yeah! four more pieces sold, I am off to mark them so right now. That is now 12 pieces SOLD during the Feed The Fifty slow roll out preview. If I had sold more Starman pages I was going to add some more, but with only one gone so far it seems there are enough there forinterest. Only about 15 from the series proper and 30 from ancillary titles, which were pivotal tothe whole story despite being in comics not called Starman but the Shade or Starman 80 page giant.

http://www.bgwdesigns.com/doctorstarman/

Okay, everything has slowed down predictably before I post prices Thursday night. Thank you for looking if you did, and special thanks to the folks that bought the 12 items I have already sold. I am glad we were able to do business and the sale has already exceeded my first year expectations. I have been moving things around on the site and sometimes changing some text. An occasional price has been entered as well in an effort to reward some frequent viewing and also give an idea of where I will be at price wise. I won't bump this thread anymore, but expect a new thread for the sale itself! :headbang:

:bump:

Okay, traffic has slowed to a crawl. Thanks everyone for looking and for buying the $2K worth of art, that was a big success. If you don't like my pricing, email me and complain. Or even better feel free to make me an offer!

doctor starman's Feed The Fifty sale