• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feed The Fifty 11/29 sale NOW LIVE WITH PRICES ADDED!

28 posts in this topic

Starman :cloud9:

c'mon make an offer! anyone! Bueller! Bueller! Bueller?

$500 can get you any one of those Starman pages, in most case it can get you 2 or almost 2! In rare cases (coughcoughRichardPacecoughcough) it can get you 3 maybe even almost 4 if I am drunk at the time!

there are literally at least 5 items there,the lowest of the lowest, that I would take just about any substantial offer. $100 could buy any of about half of these items. Or, better said, there are probably 50 items here for $100 or less.

Okay,first pieces sold. Thanks Bob! As soon as I can have my wife put the finishes on the "SOLD" watermark (I am a stupido) I will add it to the sold pieces. I have another seeming sale but the last confirmation has not been made too, so I hope people can see I am ready to work with interested buyers! Thanks again Bob! Money good.Comics good.

http://www.bgwdesigns.com/doctorstarman/

Another piece sold via PM here on the boards! Thanks Mike!

Anyone else want to talk? Don't regret seeing SOLD on the piece you were thinking about, PM or email me and we can talk turkey.

I posted the time payments stuff and am negotiating a possible 2 piece time payments deal. See - we can work it out if you want something. The art is for sale for one Friday and Saturday and then it could be gone to the vault. Don't let that happen. All sales $100 or less so far!

Add some of your Cerebus original art to the sale and we'll have something to talk about!

Oooh, they would be expensive, but I would consider selling one or both. Make me an offer! I am considering adding another bunch of art later today/tonight as well. Cerebus won't be in there, but more than $1000 but less than $2000 would be a good starting point for an offer. :hi: