• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Cavalcade #14, SA ASMs, Green Lantern #86, Hulk #181 SS, Flash + More

136 posts in this topic

Fine. I'll take them off of ComicLink. I have plenty of free time to spend hours and hours reposting them there later.

Thank you for your compliance.

It will go a long way in helping you with future sales and gaining the trust of community members.

Between Cosmic Boy's "Slab-o-Rama" last night, snagged 4 amazing books by the way, and this whole Warlocke thing all day today, how's a person supposed to ever pull there noses outta here to take a breath without the possibility of missing SOMETHING....ANYTHING.......

My wife is already starting to get pi$$ed at all the time I spend here as well as all the money spent!

BREATH, BREATH, BREATH!!!!

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

I'm not jacking anyone's scans. I'd like to sell my comics before I have to eat rats and sleep in dumpsters. Thanks for understanding.

Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie!

Want a quick sale on the gsxm 1? I'll PayPal $1,000 right away :baiting:

lol. Throw in a skewer, and I'll consider it!

I'm not jacking anyone's scans. I'd like to sell my comics before I have to eat rats and sleep in dumpsters. Thanks for understanding.

Shoot, I got $1001 on it! :D

lol. Throw in a skewer, and I'll consider it!

Skewer...barrel....hell I'll even toss in some pinion wood?

Pick your own book to lowball!

lol, couldn't help myself. I'm grinning ear to ear with every post. Between this and my whiskey, I'm having a blast tonight!

lol, couldn't help myself. I'm grinning ear to ear with every post. Between this and my whiskey, I'm having a blast tonight!

ahem, I think it's just the whiskey friend

ahem, I think it's just the whiskey friend

Maybe so.... :(

But on a buying from Warlocke note, maybe if I sell my Giant Sized 9.2 and 5.0 and can start the monies needed for his 9.8!