• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEAM FFB : Grade-Off Time

49 posts in this topic

OKAY all the members grades have been submitted. I wont show the grades till 5:00 PM EST today, so if anyone wants to shoot their grades can do it till then.

As for the team members, congrats guys, and here is the final standings.

Number 4 pick goes to NEWTSAMSON thumbsup2.gif Points : 2

Number 2 pick is a tie FANTASYFOOTBALLBONO & RJPB Points : 2.5

For the GRAND WINNER its INCONCEIVABLE 893applaud-thumb.gif Points : 4

PM your pick from the prizes in this order, FFB & RJPB as long as you guys dont want the same thing from the prizes, this contest is over 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Remaining board members that want a shot at a prize can PM me their grades before 5 EST today, at that time I will post the books with their grades.

Thanks to all that played laugh.gif

Until next time hi.gif

Nik

OKAY all the members grades have been submitted. I wont show the grades till 5:00 PM EST today, so if anyone wants to shoot their grades can do it till then.

PM your pick from the prizes in this order, FFB & RJPB as long as you guys dont want the same thing from the prizes, this contest is over 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Remaining board members that want a shot at a prize can PM me their grades before 5 EST today, at that time I will post the books with their grades.

Until next time hi.gif

Nik

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

no wonder they won!?!?!?

in a 4-way gradeoff, Newt - the individual contest champion - comes in LAST!?!?!?

and Inconceivable wins with 4 out of a possible 5 points!!!!!!!

i feel better now at having lost to this Juggernaut......... smile.gif

Until next time hi.gif

Nik

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

no wonder they won!?!?!?

in a 4-way gradeoff, Newt - the individual contest champion - comes in LAST!?!?!?

I told you guys -- Daniel can grade like a maniac! 893applaud-thumb.gif Good job, Daniel! yay.gif

Until next time hi.gif

Nik

no wonder they won!?!?!?

I told you guys -- Daniel can grade like a maniac! 893applaud-thumb.gif Good job, Daniel! yay.gif

Scott and team FFB,

Thanks for having me on your team. It took lots of faith to grab me in the third round of the draft. We also know the team carried me through those mid-grade rounds where I was off by a lot.

blush.gif I can't believe you are giving me so much credit for this one round after 18 rounds of books.

Dan

Until next time hi.gif

Nik

no wonder they won!?!?!?

Scott and team FFB,

Thanks for having me on your team. It took lots of faith to grab me in the third round of the draft. We also know the team carried me through those mid-grade rounds where I was off by a lot.

blush.gif I can't believe you are giving me so much credit for this one round after 18 rounds of books.

Dan

Can you believe this guy? Humble to the very end. cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Scott and team FFB,

Dan

Can you believe this guy? Humble to the very end. cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Humble?! That's an understatement! Dan's yahoo name is "cudpud" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I can only wonder about this 893whatthe.gif

Congrats Dan! - KILLER job! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Scott and team FFB,

Dan

Humble?! That's an understatement! Dan's yahoo name is "cudpud" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I can only wonder about this 893whatthe.gif

Congrats Dan! - KILLER job! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Actually I am just being truthful. As an individual I would not have won this contest. As for my yahoo name, it does not get much spam. Probably until now... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Dan

Until next time hi.gif

Nik

I got three points!

Well 3.5 but the half didn't count because it was an overgrade. crazy.gif

I got three points!

Which 3 did you get? I undergraded #1 and overgraded #5...

My grades:

1) Strange Adventures 155: 9.0

2) Where Creatures Roam 7: 9.6

3) Captain America 112: 9.4

4) IT 1: 9.4

5) Conan 12: 9.2

Actual grades:

1. 9.0

2. 9.6

3. 9.2

4. 9.4

5. 8.5

I tonofbricks.gif the last one. 27_laughing.gif

I got three points!

Which 3 did you get? I undergraded #1 and overgraded #5...

My grades:

1) Strange Adventures 155: 9.0

2) Where Creatures Roam 7: 9.6

3) Captain America 112: 9.4

4) IT 1: 9.4

5) Conan 12: 9.2

Actual grades:

1. 9.0

2. 9.6

3. 9.2

4. 9.4

5. 8.5

I tonofbricks.gif the last one. 27_laughing.gif

Hey! That's what I graded the last one as well!

CGC must be wrong! poke2.gif