• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Leon's DC raw 50s/60s mostly Batman/Supes, some non-superhero

85 posts in this topic

Thanks folks--couple small towns near here really got hammered. We lost power due to a huge downed tree, which came back on sometime in the middle of the night. The loss of life and property nearby is a tragedy--a risk we take living in the American mid-west. Last I heard was 5 deaths. Though I have to admit, compared to the typhoon in the Phillipines, it's all relative.

I'll be posting again shortly after responding to PMs and summarizing for buyers. Bringing out some Adventure/Superboy and moving into the non-superhero (mostly DC military, a couple early Sugar and Spike, Sea-Devils #2, a 10 cent House of Mystery, hope to get through a lot of it today).

Leon

any fox and crow?

I'll check the house tomorrow. I had a rough #2, but I'm 99% sure it sold. I don't think I have anything else that scarce or early, but i can take a box of DC humor with me while I'm travelling Wednesday through Sunday and try to get them posted.

Leon