• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Ernie question

16 posts in this topic

Its only worth $5-10.

The Eternity series Evil Ernie are the only ones with any value.

People make mistakes with Evil Ernie all the time. I remember finding the Eternity series 1-5 complete in a 50 cent bin after another dealer went through it. I asked him why he didn't get the Eternity books, and he showed me the same book you posted and told me that he thought it was the first appearance.

My Evil Ernie #1 used to be in about 9.4 condition. I was going through and rebagging some of my comics about 15 years ago. Had it resting on the bed. When I turned away, my dog jumped up on the bed, and sat right on the cover.

I still have the issue, and can't part with it.

My Evil Ernie #1 used to be in about 9.4 condition. I was going through and rebagging some of my comics about 15 years ago. Had it resting on the bed. When I turned away, my dog jumped up on the bed, and sat right on the cover.

And the dog? hm

And the dog? hm

Corky died of old age. He was a spunky little fella all the way up until his final breath.

And the dog? hm

Corky died of old age. He was a spunky little fella all the way up until his final breath.

(thumbs u :applause: