• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

wtf is bleedingcool? And why are they talking about my book . . . :shy:lol

Man you are famous now. Can you print out that article and sign it for me? Promise I won't flip it on ebay :devil:

Also...

Bleeding Cool was the first to officially confirm that HBO/Sony were making a TV pilot out of the Garth Ennis/Steve Dillon DC/Vertigo comic book, Preacher.

Where is the pilot! If it is confirmed where is it on the rest of the media report sites? *confused*

Trickier but my philosophy in general is to take your money and look for the next book.

good advice, no way to lose as long as you always sell for a gain. You can always buy it back some day for free, out of your continually increasing pile of profit.

So whats a reasonable sale price for this at current market?

Signed by both Ennis and Fabry:

Preacher1SS_zpsa2bf83cd.jpg

:baiting:

What is the book? Sorry, I'm at work and photobucket is blocked. Disregard. Got the answer.

I generally price 9.6 SS at a 9.8 blue price. Doesn't always translate but it gives you an idea.

What about a 9.4 SS?

9.6 blue label but again it doesn't always translate. It does seem to work on hot/expensive books.

I think this just shows how much of a fan base there is for the title. We're prices impacted by a TV announcement? Of course but it impacted so fast and so much that for me it shows how many fans there are of the book.

Or how many speculators in training have been created because of boards like these?