• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher - AMC

1,535 posts in this topic

wouldnt work well on AMC

WHAT?!??! First thing I thought when I saw "Preacher" and "AMC" is :whee:

I think it will be PERFECT there! Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, the Killing... they put out some great shows! I can't think of another network that would do as a show other than HBO or Showtime.

I am very, very excited with this news! :banana:

wouldnt work well on AMC

I think it will be PERFECT there! Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, the Killing... they put out some great shows! I can't think of another network that would do as a show other than HBO or Showtime.

My top 2 networks are hbo, showtime and amc.

wouldnt work well on AMC

...2?? hm

perfect and possibly only network for Preacher, other than Netflix but with the Marvel deal doubt they would have gone with that.

one tv insider site i read suggests execs are really high on this option, with the loss of The Killing and Breaking Bad, they think it might just fill that void.

wouldnt work well on AMC

...2?? hm

lol 3

wouldnt work well on AMC

...2?? hm

lol 3

lol

:foryou: