• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete DC Villain 52 3D first print set....and the 3d Forever Evil variant!

5 posts in this topic

hello all...

have a customer that asked me to sell his set...I told him I would offer to the cgc boards, but that I would not ask for more than retail (which is 207.48 for all 52 of the reg Villain issues)

he said they still go for 250 on ebay, but considering fees, listing, etc, he agreed...

so, if anyone wants a complete, first print, NM set of all 52 dc villain 3d's, price is 207.48 + $14.95 ups ground shipping (int or postal shipping will vary, but happy to go that route if you want)...

all payment forms accepted with a 3% discount for cash/check/money order

rest of the usual rules apply...

I didn't post a pic because anyone that wants a set knows what they look like

first :takeit: in thread or via PM wins (time stamp if nec) wins

rick

BONUS...if someone wants to add my vg 3d Forever Evil #1 (the one that got a bit damaged in shipping to me), make it $250 (so basically adding about $42.52) and it is yours with set...or, just the set can still be bought

I tried to photo the damage on the 3d FE variant, but it just doesn't come across...I left book under a stack of long boxes for past 2 months, so it has "flattened" out nicely, but still shows some spine indentions and creasing