• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ottawa Pop Expo (Dec. 7-8)

54 posts in this topic

Need some of my runaways issues signed if someone can help i woudl appreciate it. Just the first 6 issues On the inside on the comic not on the cover. Pm me if you can help

I could have helped but did you send me money yet? (shrug)

I'll be working at this show. I'm looking forward to it!

Me too! I'm even hiring booth babes! lol

Maybe I'll bring a black canary costume and swing by. Even then I probably won't be the weirdest looking dude at the show.

I'll be working at this show. I'm looking forward to it!

Me too! I'm even hiring booth babes! lol

Which booth you at? hm:D

I've opted not to. I actually got professional "booth babes" to answer my ad looking for some serious coin.

Anyways, I've now got two extra exhibitor passes available...

It's all over... A VERY disappointing turnout. It was even worse than we feared sadly.

But we DID have a BLAST!!! Sorry to any of our neighbours who thought we were obnoxious and/or annoying. We were just trying to liven up the week-end.

And I did get to meet JIMMY LINGUINII and CGCWORLD.

Hey, JIMMY, I hope WES can make some money from those books you picked! :wishluck:

Time for me to sleep before hitting the office. My buddies took TONS of cosplay photos, and I'll post several once they've sorted through them.

For an unsuccessful event, I am pretty tapped out. I bought a lot of stuff.

From a dealer perspective, I was wondering how it would have been for them. I thought they were being aggressive targeting a second con festival in Ottawa during Winter of all times.

Two of those Walking Dead members are walking away with thousands after yesterday's event. They were very kind to their fans which is good to see.