• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking to upgrade a couple of my books so I'm going to be selling a few of them off (Possibly coming later is a JIM83 CGC SS 3.5 and X-men #1 CGC SS 4.5) . First on the block is this FF#2, CGC 6.0 Stan Lee Signature Series. Price tag was $2300, reduced to $2100 US. I will ship this to the States Expedited and it will cost roughly $40, but you will pay actual shipping costs (which I will calculate beforehand). Please be aware that Canada Post will only insure up to $1000 to the States. If you want more insurance it must go by Purolator, which can be much more costly. I am willing to use Purolator, but the extra cost of shipping must be covered by the buyer. Shipping in Canada will run around $40 with tracking and full insurance.

First unconditional "I'll take it" in the forum post gets it over PM negotiations. Here's a picture. It's a beauty!

FF2_zps1932e254.jpg

I've sold a couple other "expensive" books and I will post a link to my kudos thread.

I forgot to say I will take Paypal, electronic money transfer etc. Basically I'll take anything but won't ship until payment is cleared. Also, here is a link to my kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6876832&Searchpage=1&Main=307194&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6876832