• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game to play on the Boards

530 posts in this topic

Slym opened the door for me, I merely stepped through it.

I still haven't figured out how to get an avatar, let alone post a pic. So I happily pass my turn to whoever wants it.

Just sent you a PM.

Unless you want to pass to CrimeBuster as he got it too! (thumbs u

Okay, so I use drawerboxes. The slot for these is higher up than traditional boxes, meaning that almost all of my windows open on logos.

I did manage to find a couple boxes that don't open on logos, but I'll tell you up front they are much more obscure than the stuff posted so far.

So this gives you all a couple context clues to help: This is at the front of the box. And it's logo either isn't very big or isn't in the usual place.

SAM_0916.jpg

Okay, so I use drawerboxes. The slot for these is higher up than traditional boxes, meaning that almost all of my windows open on logos.

I did manage to find a couple boxes that don't open on logos, but I'll tell you up front they are much more obscure than the stuff posted so far.

So this gives you all a couple context clues to help: This is at the front of the box. And it's logo either isn't very big or isn't in the usual place.

SAM_0916.jpg

James Bond - Permission to Die

SAM_0916.jpg

James Bond - Permission to Die

:frustrated: Took a 10min dinner break and this is what i get (thumbs u