• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game to play on the Boards

530 posts in this topic

And I just read the rest... I have to post a Flip Flap pic next. doh!

Ok, should be fun. I have a short box in my attic of books I had when I was a kid/teen. I'll post the pic tonight! (thumbs u

I don't even know what the first book will be! lol

Ok, should be fun. I have a short box in my attic of books I had when I was a kid/teen. I'll post the pic tonight! (thumbs u

Can't you put whatever book you want at the front to show through the opening ?

Yeah, especially if the front book is a number one - would be much easier to spot.

I'm not going to cheat!! This is the fun part. I might even be :blush: about whatever book it is! :grin:

This is hilarious. Just the other day, I was in my room reading when I put my book down to rest my eyes. I was looking around the room at my long boxes and (as a mental relaxation) was trying to guess the front books through the handle hole. There was one I could not figure out (and I have them in alphabetical order, so I could narrow down the choices). Still no go. I am gonna post it tonight and see if it was just me. :)

Here's one just for practice - it might be tough because 1) my phone's cam sucks and 2) I couldn't get a decent light source on the end of the box, so it's pretty heavily shadowed. If no one can guess correctly, I will understand - also, I am not trying to "interrupt" the game, just want to give people something to look at while we wait on Harvey.

No offense intended, Harvey!!!

***EDIT*** Looks like it won't be too tough to guess the title... :lol: but issue might hang people up.

-slym

142873.jpg.737817d7dd901325427dc7e6b768bae4.jpg