• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saga Hardcover?

18 posts in this topic

I asked Fiona when she visited my comic shop. She said that it's definitely in the cards and they've talked about it, just no specific release date.

She mentioned BKV is more focused on working on issues and getting the TPB's out which are cheap to get the story into as many hands as possible. The HC's will come out down the road. Maybe sometime after TPB3 comes out?

I asked Fiona when she visited my comic shop. She said that it's definitely in the cards and they've talked about it, just no specific release date.

She mentioned BKV is more focused on working on issues and getting the TPB's out which are cheap to get the story into as many hands as possible. The HC's will come out down the road. Maybe sometime after TPB3 comes out?

This really works too. We did a show at the weekend and sold almost 20 Saga trades because they are so cheap. This is a brilliant strategy from Image. Marvel trades/hardcovers on the other hand are way too expensive for what they are.

This really works too. We did a show at the weekend and sold almost 20 Saga trades because they are so cheap. This is a brilliant strategy from Image. Marvel trades/hardcovers on the other hand are way too expensive for what they are.

+1000000

Did she mention anything about a movie or tv show? lol

I remember reading an interview or something with BKV in which he explicitly stated that he did not want to make this anything other than a comic, which is why he went with Image because he had complete creator control. I hope that he could possibly be a movie/tv show, and I guess never say never