• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pricing a ss book? Amazing spiderman 252

18 posts in this topic

I should be getting my spiderman 252 back in the next day or to. It is a 9.0 signed by brett breeding ron frenz and tom defalco. I just want to get some ideas. I will post a picture when it comes it. Sorry mods if this is the wrong place to ask this.. I am just stumped on pricing this one so any help is appriciated

I should be getting my spiderman 252 back in the next day or to. It is a 9.0 signed by brett breeding ron frenz and tom defalco. I just want to get some ideas. I will post a picture when it comes it. Sorry mods if this is the wrong place to ask this.. I am just stumped on pricing this one so any help is appriciated

$90

Half the price of what it is worth before you had it signed :grin:

lol

Someone who hates SS posting in the signature area is like a guy walking through the vegan section at the supermarket throwing meatballs at people.

lol

Someone who hates SS posting in the signature area is like a guy walking through the vegan section at the supermarket throwing meatballs at people.

hm This gives me an idea. :insane:

A 9.0 signed by Frenz sold for $60 recently. Triple signed is much better. I would price it at $90 and take the best offer over $75. It is not a pretty, pretty princess, but it has a fairly well defined value and should move quick if priced right. Also, haters gonna hate.

lol

lol

Hey, it was in the active topics list . . . :devil:

Honestly don't know the price for a book like that. Your best bet is to hold onto that book as, over time, it should go up.

In general, there will be more raw than CGCed copies, more CGCed copies and SS CGCed copies.

As for getting them signed, I prefer getting the creative team on a book, not just one signature. But that's just me. The more sigs, the higher it'll go. These creators aren't going to live forever. Get them now while their still above ground. Your book IS a key book so you did good. 9.0 is better than below that in my opinion.

If you're looking to get a quick buck either on here or at Ebay, just go with the advice of the previous posts. I would see what the average is on Ebay as well as the average price of the book unsigned & unCGCed for comparison.

I actually haven't decided what I am going to do with the book. I am basically only in the book for grading fees. I bought the book as part of a collection. Really just depends on how I like it when its gets back. Should be here tomorrow.

A 9.0 signed by Frenz sold for $60 recently. Triple signed is much better. I would price it at $90 and take the best offer over $75.

Agreed.

The value is in the triple sig to a SS collector.

These days a triple sig either means you are paying for sub and resub (so $80-90 total), unless you get lucky with having three people all at the same con, which does happen, but is a bit of a "stars aligned" thing.

Scan0006_zps20d15cd7.jpg

I forgot where I had them sign the book I got it back and enjoy the book so I think I am going to hang on to it for a while.

Baltimore comic con this year all 3 were there along with some big names. There was some confusion with stan lee being there he was supposedly going to be there then he canceled then rumors were going around that he never officially said he was do the show but the show organizers just said he was to sell tickets. Who knows but it was a good show either way. I believe they are having three days in 2014 so its starting to be quite the big show at least for our area.

RICH_HENN hooked me up at the Baltimore Comic Con when I got my cameo and 1st app of Apocolypse signed by a majority of the team working on X-FACTOR #5 & 6. Also got my 80s JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 signed by Giffen, DeMatteis and Maguire. I should be getting them at the end of the month. Can't wait! I definitely have to check out this show as there are a lot of talented people who show up every year.