• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pressing

36 posts in this topic

I have a few books that I think would be great candidates for pressing.. I am wondering if anybody here has ever had a bad experience/damaged book from pressing? Does anybody out there know how often a book may get damaged?

Every time :eyeroll:

We barely have pressing threads anymore.

In the old days, whenever you wanted to jump into a fiery pressing argument...no matter the day or time...you could go to "Comics General" and find at least one active thread on the first page. It was nice to always have somewhere to go.

I have a few books that I think would be great candidates for pressing.. I am wondering if anybody here has ever had a bad experience/damaged book from pressing? Does anybody out there know how often a book may get damaged?

There's a lot of :ohnoez: and :facepalm: reactions because there are a TON of these threads already. Just do an Advanced search older than 1 month newer than 2 years - Comics General - "Pressing" and just keep going back in your search parameters and you'll find one of a million discussions on pressing! (thumbs u

Not this Shiat again

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg