• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 39, 121, 122 all signed by Romita Action 252, Superboy 10

25 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

This is my first attempt at adding pictures, so hopefully it works. I will accept payment via check, money order and Paypal. Shipping charges of $10 apply (includes insurance. Here is my Ebay feedback if anyone is interested. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=kmcvay56503wkg&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc

I have the following books for sale:

Amazing Spider-Man 39 - signed by John Romita - $125 SOLD. Estimated grade is Fine (which is how it was graded when purchased).

142895.jpg.f9f339a051f4ff7c9d310dcc188b0193.jpg

142896.jpg.6d2e983e58112fe179775ec9fd0a1666.jpg

i'm sure somone else will ask but for my own understanding as well why do you only have 0 transactions on ebay since 2005? and none as a seller

I've never had anything I wanted to sell until now. I found this board looking into Comic Art Dealers and it looked like a good place to sell comics. There hasn't been anything on Ebay I've wanted to buy since 2005 (exception being an Art Adams X-Men page I didn't win).

Nice looking books! Since they are raw signatures, can you tell us when and how the signatures were obtained? Did you get them yourself?

Thanks!

Sure! I got them from Romita at Baltimore Comic Con personally back in either 2006 or 2007. I had him sign these three books only because those were my nicest ones.