• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j_scott_o Kudos Thread

10 posts in this topic

Well, it was recommended recently by a seller that I should start a 'KUDOS' thread for myself. :baiting:

I have been a member for a little over a year and have made purchases in the past 3 VCCs. I'll probably sell at some point, so, might as well get a thread going now! :golfclap:

If you have any positive encounters with me, please post them. Any negative encounters, please exit this thread and click on the thread either above or below mine. :jokealert:

Thanks!

I'm very happy to be the first to post for Scott. I recently sold him a Hulk KSP 1 and an FF 45. A perfect transaction, prompt payment and courteous communication, a pleasure to do business with. Many thanks Scott, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

I sold Scott a Marvel Premiere 43 that he has been looking for and things couldn't have gone smoother. Quick payment and he let me know when the book arrived. Buy from me any time.

Scott purchased a handful of books from me. He sent friendly PM's and paid right away, then took the time to let me know the books arrived.

I wish I had more books for him, as he is part of what makes our board only sales forum the success it is.

Thank you

Harry

Scott picked up some books from my most recent sales thread, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother! (worship) He was very nice to talk to, and he paid immediately. Gladly looking forward to doing business with him again! (thumbs u

Very fast payment. Great communication. Transaction went smooth on my end. His package got rerouted and took a while to get to him. Everything worked out great in the end. I have no problem selling to Scott again.

Thanks for a smooth and easy transaction.