• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed: All that's left is a bit of turtle soup

42 posts in this topic

Price includes shipping to the lower 48.

I'll take $10.00 off actual shipping costs to Canada, or anywhere else in the world. I know how to ship, will insure. Love Paypal. Won't ask you to pay the fees.

No Probies or HOSers.

PM's welcome, but the first "I'll Take It" takes it.

UPDATE: Dropping the prices on my two number ones!

UPDATE: one book left. The 3rd print TMNT nu. 1.

FINAL UPDATE: THREAD CLOSED. ALL FOUR BOOKS SOLD.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, First Print. Double signature, double sketch(Eastman and Laird, noted on label). Unpressed and submitted by me. CGC 7.0

$2600.00

Now $2500.00.

20131120_160738_zps75f2c4d5.jpg

Hey great books and GLWTS! Question on the TMNT 3, Do you happen to know why CGC didn't put an indication on the slab saying it is signed (I am assuming on the inside 1st page?) Thanks!

Great question. CGC simply dropped the ball on the notation. I wasn't really happy about it, but my cert made me feel better.

Kinda common, from what I understand.

glwts Question about the #1 first print. Why didn't it get a green label, is it because the sigs are in the inside? Thanks

Another great question.

CGC doesn't green label inside signatures. They don't "verify" them either. It's just them acknowledging a common place reality of older books.

This book comes with a unique provenance that I only plan on sharing with the buyer, as it concerns a tragedy.

Thank you so much. Really like that #1, but xmas demands selflessness. :(

GLWTS really, someone will buy it. As there's not any for sale in that price range.

Thank you. (thumbs u