• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

I was tempted to pick up my first pulp today but just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Saucy Movie Tales, tickled my fancy and fondled my curiosity. Oh well.

There will be two more Saucy's the next auction, you will be glad you waited

Pretty happy. I vacillate from time to time on keeping my Whiz run, but hard to resist this 2nd highest graded slab copy at a deal price.

Whiz13fc65OW_zps45676ff7.jpeg

I love that book. Congrats!

I'm giving a home to one of Mr. Wright's books.

BlueBeetle4HEritageScan_zpsfbb83ceb.jpg

Love those early Blue Beetles! :applause:

Wow, now that is a gorgeous comic. Never seen it before.

Pretty happy. I vacillate from time to time on keeping my Whiz run, but hard to resist this 2nd highest graded slab copy at a deal price.

Whiz13fc65OW_zps45676ff7.jpeg

Great cover, but it cracks me up that a guy with super strength and invincibility, and who can fly, decides to knock down a whole bridge just to take out one car.

Planet #15 GVG brittle pages went for just under $4500

I was the underbidder. :cry:

I just couldn't go higher for a Brittle book. Not even slightly brittle, but full on brittle. Sure looked nice though...

No idea how I'll ever get a copy of that book for my run. I better start working out more and eating better. Out living you all is my only hope now.

Wait to i deep six and my wife will sell my copy cheap maybe!

I just couldn't go higher for a Brittle book. Not even slightly brittle, but full on brittle. Sure looked nice though...

No idea how I'll ever get a copy of that book for my run. I better start working out more and eating better. Out living you all is my only hope now.

Jack, what's her cel #?

Jack, what's her cel #?

Wait - I have it here...

Jack, what's her cel #?

Let me know when you meet up, I will "help" you. :devil:

Jack, what's her cel #?

Wait - I have it here...

:o

Didn't win much this time around. A few lots, but I did win this and am anxious to get it in hand :)

crackajackfunnies9_zpsf3f604c6.jpg

That has a great line up of other stars, too. Great pick up!