• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov heritage auction.

329 posts in this topic

Whats the purpose of bidding up until tonight's ending. Why even bid at all? The auction is live tomorrow.

It puts it in your bidding history and allows you to formulate a plan/bidding strategy

This has to be one of the toughest months for me in a long time. I just had to go through three separate auctions and try to figure out which of the 15 books I was serious about are highest priority.

The good news is, any money I leave on the table this weekend gets rolled over into ComcLink which will, in turn, be rolled over into ComicConnect.

Whats the purpose of bidding up until tonight's ending. Why even bid at all? The auction is live tomorrow.

Sometimes you win if you are the final internet bidder. This auction of almost 1800 lots is gonna take a long 3 days, sometimes you just cannot sit and wait on the internet and wish you had them call you on a phone bid.

If you end up in the lead when the bidding is closing you have a idea what the top price level was bid and do not have waste you time sitting on the computer hoping that lead bid is very thi there are gonna be some real good deals out there, especially on Sat.

Sometimes you win if you are the final internet bidder. This auction of almost 1800 lots is gonna take a long 3 days, sometimes you just cannot sit and wait on the internet and wish you had them call you on a phone bid.

If you end up in the lead when the bidding is closing you have a idea what the top price level was bid and do not have waste you time sitting on the computer hoping that lead bid is very thi there are gonna be some real good deals out there, especially on Sat.

Mitch do you have tonights closing figures tallied and do you have a prediction on the increase of tomorrows live auction will add to it?

Can you no longer legacy bid upto 3 hrs before live bidding?

I just logged on to place some bids and its closed?

Your legacy is already well established. Maybe you bagged your limit and the Heritage fish & game wardens don't want you biting off more than you can chew. :baiting: