• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

Chew

shows you how far off the face of the earth this thing has fallen. thread has been here for 2 months and no one noticed it wasn't on the list.

Point 1: "shows you how far off the face of the earth this thing has fallen."

And yet despite how far off the face of the earth this thing has fallen, it still commands several hundred dollars for the first issue.

Point 2: " thread has been here for 2 months and no one noticed it wasn't on the list."

The first 8 pages of this 9 page thread were all created 11/22 - 11/26 then the thread went cold and just recently has had a few posts. so its not like people were in a rampant discussion about this topic and forgot to mention chew cause its a bad title. It is most certainly not. Rob and John have done many outstanding things with this book and even created models and specialty items which have done very well. there is still quite the demand for this book so I dont really understand how it has fallen off the face of the earth (shrug)

I recently bought the first 4 TPBs of Chew and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I can't remember what I thought Chew might be about about before I started reading it but it was WAY different than I expected. I intend to buy all of the trades.

I recently bought the first 4 TPBs of Chew and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I can't remember what I thought Chew might be about about before I started reading it but it was WAY different than I expected. I intend to buy all of the trades.

love that series. :applause:

I read a lot of positive comments for a long time on mainly this but also other sites. I should have jumped in a long time ago but it's nice to be reading a high quality story without having to wait a long time between issues. If I had been on this early, I would never shut up about it. lol

I read a lot of positive comments for a long time on mainly this but also other sites. I should have jumped in a long time ago but it's nice to be reading a high quality story without having to wait a long time between issues. If I had been on this early, I would never shut up about it. lol

Till this day I regret having to get rid of my set when I fell on hard times.I am happy to have owned it better times now maybe I should start from scratch hm my girlfriend would love that. :slapfight:lol

Till this day I regret having to get rid of my set when I fell on hard times.I am happy to have owned it better times now maybe I should start from scratch hm my girlfriend would love that. :slapfight:lol

Just say the word. ;)

:roflmao: Just get her something nice for Valentine's Day and break the news then.