• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics, TV, and movie news and rumor thread

662 posts in this topic

Interesting. Maybe you'll get lucky and Manhattan Projects makes the move into other media. I know you love it. Keep your :wishluck:

Thanks! But I love it just fine as a comic. I'd be happy for Hickman and Pitarra, though, if it got turned into a show. MP was picked up by Circle of Confusion, the same agency that developed TWD for TV, so at least their foot is in the door. We shall see!

Believe it or not, I predict the next news may be about Pretty Deadly

Wow what a choice of predictions I think I need a pm why this is your choice. lol

Networks have been entertaining Western genre recently but nothing solid has come to fruition yet.

Also there is a need for more shows with a female lead.

The combination of those as well as the supernatural mix leads to a great potential formula that would attract a wide swath of viewers.

Believe it or not, I predict the next news may be about Pretty Deadly

Wow what a choice of predictions I think I need a pm why this is your choice. lol

Networks have been entertaining Western genre recently but nothing solid has come to fruition yet.

Also there is a need for more shows with a female lead.

The combination of those as well as the supernatural mix leads to a great potential formula that would attract a wide swath of viewers.

Very good point. :takeit: