• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Who on BBC this afternoon LIVE

42 posts in this topic

If what they say about galifrey is true then maybe the 13 incarnations is not true and Doctor thinks that way cause of these events

What?

I don't think the 13 Regenerations applies any more

How many graves are on Trenzalore?

Wow question

:)

from my understanding by bleeding cool

Matt Smith is the 13th doctor

John hurt is the 9th doctor (force regeneration by the sister of kran "I think that their name")

The one hearted doctor that stays with Rose is the 12th doctor

From what it seems is that in the Christmas special we going to see the return of the sister of kran

I read or heard something from the BBC that said although a Hurt was a regeneration, he did not use the name of Doctor so it does not disturb the numbering of doctors (which is different from the numbering of the regenerations)

If what they say about galifrey is true then maybe the 13 incarnations is not true and Doctor thinks that way cause of these events

What?

I don't think the 13 Regenerations applies any more

How many graves are on Trenzalore?

Wow question

:)

from my understanding by bleeding cool

Matt Smith is the 13th doctor

John hurt is the 9th doctor (force regeneration by the sister of kran "I think that their name")

The one hearted doctor that stays with Rose is the 12th doctor

From what it seems is that in the Christmas special we going to see the return of the sister of kran

I read or heard something from the BBC that said although a Hurt was a regeneration, he did not use the name of Doctor so it does not disturb the numbering of doctors (which is different from the numbering of the regenerations)

yes and no on hurt character using the Doctor name if you saw "day of the doctor" you know why I said yes and no