• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VIrginia Comicon

26 posts in this topic

The line for Liefeld was over an hour long!

...... heck, at 1130 AM the line just to get IN was an hour long. It was packed the first few hours...... all the dealers looked to be doing well and I met a couple of extremely cool boardies and ran into a couple folks I hadn't seen in well over a decade. LOTS of cosplayers and bookoo wall books..... and me with my camera forgotten at home. My neighbor's kid who we babysit had been talking about 3-D covers on D.C. books and I was able to get 8 different ones for $ 20...... plus a slew of Atlas war and other cool GA, plus one SA Key. I'll probably run a sales thread and happily keep what doesn't sell. At first the long line seemed like a real bummer but I ended up getting to know some of the other peeps. I'd definitely go again. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I went on Saturday, but only for an hour (I then went to the alpaca show across the lot with my mom). It's a cool little con! I'll have my pictures up later!

...I saw that Alpaca show..... did they have actual animals in there ? GOD BLESS...

I went on Saturday, but only for an hour (I then went to the alpaca show across the lot with my mom). It's a cool little con! I'll have my pictures up later!

...I saw that Alpaca show..... did they have actual animals in there ? GOD BLESS...

Yep! They're so cute!

That type of ranching is cool.... the animal gets to keep on living and that awesome wool is, well, awesome. GOD BLESS...

P.S. I wish I had seen you there..... but it's hard to see folks when one's face is stuffed in an endless series of long boxes.....

That type of ranching is cool.... the animal gets to keep on living and that awesome wool is, well, awesome. GOD BLESS...

P.S. I wish I had seen you there..... but it's hard to see folks when one's face is stuffed in an endless series of long boxes.....

I'm very small and easy to miss. :)

Yep! They're so cute!

Some Alpacas spit. You have to watch out for the ones that do. I have a friend who has one that does. The projectile is thick and smelly, almost like vomit. I was an unfortunate recipient once. I know now to keep my distance.

When my daughter saw the sign for the Alpaca show, I think she wanted to go there instead. But I think she still had fun at the comicon.