• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Ten Comics That Nobody Knows Exist

47 posts in this topic

For the last time: "THE WARLORD GIVEAWAY EXISTS"

Here's a picture since you won't take my word for it!

you can clearly see it sealed in the package behind the figure

Well it certainly looks correct.

But have you ever opened it to make sure it's a comic and not just a piece of card ????

For the last time: "THE WARLORD GIVEAWAY EXISTS"

Here's a picture since you won't take my word for it!

you can clearly see it sealed in the package behind the figure

Well it certainly looks correct.

But have you ever opened it to make sure it's a comic and not just a piece of card ????

If it's a comic book, it's one of the smallest comic books ever made. That figure is only about six inches tall. That would make the comic book about three, three-and-a-half inches high.

Assuming that you ARE referring to the incredibly rare 1977 DC Super Heroes Vitamins giveaway, that so many collectors said didn't exist because they'd never laid eyes on a copy, here it is.

625293-HEROHEALTH.JPG

Looks like the Superfriends need a "Guide to Avoiding Poison Ivy."

I wonder where Robin and Wonder Woman went hiking?

If it's a comic book, it's one of the smallest comic books ever made. That figure is only about six inches tall. That would make the comic book about three, three-and-a-half inches high.

That's about the right size for a giveaway mini-comic.

The four from this year - Detective 27, All Star 8, Flash 1, and Whiz 1, are all that size and all look fabulous.