• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Legends

42 posts in this topic

Hey OldGuy - I have some tips--

Played this game all the way through and didn't do one thing right which should make your experience more enjoyable. You have to keep powering up like an earlier post said and these power ups generally cost one point. Except there are highlighted ones that cost two (I didn't realize this for the longest time and thought I had to completely fill the other powers first). But basically, as soon as you get the chance, spend the two points and unlock those other powers.

Also, you really need to take either Jean Grey or Iceman on most of the missions because they are the ones who can build bridges across things.

This game is fun. Bottom line. Is there room for improvement, yes. Is it THE ultimate X game, no. But you will have a great time playing it. A lot of characters, pretty cool story lines. I don't like how they force you to use Magma and follow her storyline through the X-mansion, but oh well.

Save your game at just about every opportunity you can. Enjoy!