• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher 1

11 posts in this topic

Grading moderns isn't really my strong suit. Any help would be appreciated. The mark under "Preacher" and the mark to the right of "Suggested" are apparently on the scanner 'cause I can't see 'em.

IMG_0001_zps6de419f4.jpg

IMG_0002_zps4f3f9e29.jpg

Great scans BTW! (thumbs u

From what I can see there may be 2-3 spine stresses, small issue with the LLHC front cover, a bindery tear visible on the TRHC of the back cover, the same issue on the LRHC of the back cover (LLHC front cover), a small colour chip on the lower edge of the back cover (and for divad) a bee in the middle of the back cover!

My immediate thought is 9.4, but you might get away with 9.6!

smiley-greet013.gif

1. Clean your scanner bed with a screen cleaner.

2. There appears to be an impact crease at the LLFC / LRBC - this alone puts it at 9.2 or lower (unless of course, there is nothing there at all) :grin:

1. Clean your scanner bed with a screen cleaner.

2. There appears to be an impact crease at the LLFC / LRBC - this alone puts it at 9.2 or lower (unless of course, there is nothing there at all) :grin:

Assuming that what Divad's looking at is a illusion of the scanner I would say that it has a 70% 9.4 & 30% 9.6 chance.

(thumbs u

- bounty