• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 in 30 - Day 28: Giving Thanks

4 posts in this topic

The comics are nice but I'm more thankful for the interactions they bring about.

Today's day of appreciation brings about many a gratitude in which I contain. I'm grateful for all that I have in life and those who apart of it. With so many elements in life to be thankful for, comics are only a fraction of this. I'm grateful for the friends I've made in the Collectors Society, the friends who I have yet to meet in person. I could say I'm grateful for my collection but I'm more grateful for the interactions that have resulted from sharing my stories about my collection. It has been a real treat thus far to read so many great stories from others on here, I'm also appreciative of the encouragement I've received from many of you on here. Here's to wishing all of you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brandon

14769.jpg

See more journals by Brandon Shepherd