• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Bronze Sets For Sale.

120 posts in this topic

Welcome to my annual comic sale. I usually have at least one sale per year to make room for the coming years new books.

Typical rules apply as always.

Unconditional :takeit: wins over pending P.M's.

Multiple :takeit: will be determined by first time-stamp.

Payment Options

Paypal or USPS Money Order.

Shipping Options

United States, Priority Shipping included in price.

International will be whatever the post office tells me it will cost.

Probation and Hall of Shame members need not bother. Handle your previous business first.

Nothing as far as prices are set in stone. Feel free to send in offers. The worst thing I can say is No Thank you. I always respond to all offers, even the ridiculous low ball offers.

I always try to ship the next day after payment has been received.

I will probably be posting books for several days...This sale will run until December 12th or until all books have sold.

My grades will be f,vf,nm for all raw books. I generally do not like to assign numerical grades to raw books. I can provide more scans if you ask.

As with any sale I have, if you are not happy with your purchase please feel free to return for a full refund.

Thank you for looking.

Iron Fist Issues 1, 6 - 15. Missing issues 2-5. Regardless of the missing issues this set is one of my pride and joys just because of the number 1. I am going to do an individual breakdown of each book with an expected number grade.

1 9.6 all day long. The only problem with this book is in the upper right hand corner. Slightly Blunted.

2 9.0 maybe 9.2. Three slightly blunted corners and production crease right hand side.

6 9.2/9.4 blunted right hand corner and one non color breaking spine crease.

7 9.0/9.2 Cover not as glossy as the rest and two slightly blunted left hand corners.

8 9.4/9.6 slightest indentation above the N in Iron. A good press will get this out.

9 9.4 production crease back cover along the top.

10 8.5/9.0 a couple of spine crease and top right corner.

11 9.4/9.6 slightly blunted top right corner. Small indentation bottom front cover.

12 9.4 top right corner color breaking crease. Very small but there.

13 9.0/9.2 Cover not as glossy. Non color breaking spine creases. Bottom corners blunted.

14 This next one makes me cry. I bought it thinking maybe 9.0 or 9.2 untill I looked at the back cover after I had already gotten home. Big old grease stain on back cover. Does not extend to back pages only on cover. I put this in the grading forum and most people agreed on a 7.5 at best because of back cover.

15 5.0 piece of junk book. Reader complete just ugly.

8otz.th.jpg0rah.th.jpgnahb.th.jpgryqr.th.jpgxbgk.th.jpgb0vy.th.jpgsqv1.th.jpggyf1.th.jpgy6p4.th.jpgzqky.th.jpgdwmg.th.jpg0v8z.th.jpgfxve.th.jpgkqof.th.jpgp9mt.th.jpgp9mt.th.jpg

350.00 200.00

The Human Fly 1 - 19 Complete

1 NM

2 NM

3 NM

4 NM

5 VF

6 VF missing upper right hand corner.

7 VF

8 VF Upper right hand corner dog ear folded in.

9 NM

10 VF/NM

11 VF/NM

12 NM

13 VF/NM

14 NM

15 NM

16 VF

17 VF/NM

18 NM

19 NM

peu0.th.jpgtcah.th.jpguve8.th.jpgx0wc.th.jpg2lzj.th.jpg3ewp.th.jpg9j4p.th.jpg