• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

33 posts in this topic

Comic Related Things:

Transformers Source:

http://tfsource.com/black-friday/ (Masterpiece Soundwave is Tempting)

Big Bad Toy Store:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=14629

Lego

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/

Cheaper than Toys R Us, Lego offers more than what you see available on the shelves with many exclusives. Current incentives are:

Free shipping on everything

Free Holiday Set with $99 purchase

Free $10 Gift Certificate with $150 Purchase

Free Clone Wars Minifigure if buying Star Wars Legos

Marvel (Don't see any specials with DC)

http://www.marvelstore.com/

20% Off with code: marvelthanks

Amazon is offering an additional 30% off of all books...

Take an extra 30% off any book offered by Amazon.com from now until December 1st. Enter code BOOKDEAL at checkout.

They have a GI Joe hardcover I want, it's already marked down 37% so the extra 30% off is going to make for a sweet deal!

Take an extra 30% off any book offered by Amazon.com from now until December 1st. Enter code BOOKDEAL at checkout.

They have a GI Joe hardcover I want, it's already marked down 37% so the extra 30% off is going to make for a sweet deal!

Fine print is that it's only for 1 book and the max is $10 off - still an ok deal, though.

I may use that Amazon one, too bad it's not unlimited, I'd go nuts on TPB's and hardcovers lol

If you have Prime, it basically is. lol. Get 1 book without tax, and add free shipping. I got books for family members, and the GoT books for myself.

I bought my mom that five book set of A Song Of Ice And Fire for Christmas just a few days ago at Costco. It was my last Christmas purchase. She said she wanted a purse from there, but when I showed up there was more than one purse and I didn't know which one she was talking about. Who knew Costco carried more than one purse? lol

She'll like the books though. She's nuts for the show and has asked me about the books before.

Every year I spend about $100 at TFAW during this time of year, but I don't see anything I want this year. Are there other sales I should be aware of? If not I'll pick some trades out on Amazon after the weekend.

Right now

TFAW has nick and dent copies of

Walking Dead Compendium TPB Vol. 1 reprints 1 to 48

Walking Dead Compendium TPB Vol. 2 reprints 49 to 96

for each $11.99

so if anybody is on the fence about reading the first 96 issues, then here you go a low price way to be introduced to the series.

Every year I spend about $100 at TFAW during this time of year, but I don't see anything I want this year. Are there other sales I should be aware of? If not I'll pick some trades out on Amazon after the weekend.

Right now

for each $11.99

so if anybody is on the fence about reading the first 96 issues, then here you go a low price way to be introduced to the series.

I was about to place an order earlier. Their shipping charges are enormous.

Right now

for each $11.99

I was about to place an order earlier. Their shipping charges are enormous.

Use this free shipping code if your a new customer.

NEWS

(thumbs u

If you used them before, then spend at least $50

then use code SECOND

for free shipping.

Awesome....between this and the $30 off you got me on the Sandman Omni I am ordering, I need to send you some Christmas cookies as a thanks.

then use code SECOND

for free shipping.

Awesome....between this and the $30 off you got me on the Sandman Omni I am ordering, I need to send you some Christmas cookies as a thanks.

Just spreading the Christmas comic book spirit!

(thumbs u

Right now

for each $11.99

That is an awesome deal, I was thinking of getting them even though I already own both. Good tip on the free shipping too :applause:

then use code SECOND

for free shipping.

(thumbs u

B&N is doing a Buy 2 get one free on all Marvel and DC....I am getting a $90 omni for free on top of the 30% off.

damn, this reminded me of an out of print book I was looking for and Amazon actually has it. Thanks!

shipping to Canada just kills any good deal you find at tfaw

Very true ... I did took a look in the Canadian site and not much listed. Seems only the U.S. site carry the better selection! :P

then use code SECOND

for free shipping.

(thumbs u

B&N is doing a Buy 2 get one free on all Marvel and DC....I am getting a $90 omni for free on top of the 30% off.

After seeing this, I banged out a dozen omni's. Between the 30% off, and the B2G1, they came to about $40 each.

TFAW wouldn't take either code for me, so no sale for them.