• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300 (Update, Book Has Been Graded! PROOF)

86 posts in this topic

I just bought an ASM 300. With all due respect it is in better condition than this book. Literally no spine ticks at all, anywhere. Perfect cut on the right edge of the book. I think I will submit it. Congrats on the gift grade. Sell. sell it I say!!!

^^^^^^^^^

Haters gonna hate.

Though, if I were you, I would have blacked out the serial #, even if it's your keeper. Too much stigma now.

I am going to keep this book. I have always wanted another ASM 300. The last time I had a copy of this book was the day it came out. I traded that book for something else (don't remember what for). It is just amazing how this has generated so much attention. We already know that CGC either under or over grades books. I have a 9.4 and a 9.6 in my box that looks 9.8 ALL DAY. I am half way tempted to resub again to see what I bring back. I scan books and post them on here to see if people have my initial opinion about a grade. I can see things that you can't because the book is in my hands and all you guys can do is go off pictures which might show some things or it might not. Even with that said everyone's opinion is just that. We submit books to be pressed and cleaned to get the highest grade possible. It happens all the time. You guys gave my ASM 300 a complex. :( Either way I am happy and thats what matters and I wish each and every last one of you comes up big as well. We all see shyt that makes us say WOW or shake our head and this was one of them.